[IP] Novalog

Does anyone know anything about the Squibb-Novo product Novalog?  (I'm not
even sure that I am spelling that right!)

Is it available yet?  What is the cost difference with Humalog?  The SN
versions of insulin have always been considered the 'Generic' for of the
drugs, does this still hold true?

I am wondering because I don't want to be force to use a lesser product (if
indeed it is,) because of my stupid insurance company dictating which drugs I
can and cannot use.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted

'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.'  Mary
Tyler Moore