[IP] MiniMed Paradigm - 511

Just got off the phone with a local MM Rep -

New Paradigm - uses an updated motor - not a DC motor, will not short
out as a DC motor can.
It is waterproof to 8 feet.
True it has a new contaner for the insulin - 180 units, but they are
working(and my endo is one
of the doc's testing) a new insulin for the pumps that will be U200
therefore 360ml in effect.
And they will be pre-filled when FDA approved.

I believe there is a lot of DIS-INFORMATION being spread on the new
lets get MM to host a chat - and respond to questions on their web site,
after all the new pump
will not be available until feb 2002.

I like my 508, and I don't think MM would risk their market share with a
bad product...
at least I hope not.