[IP] Re: trying to do research...

    I myslef have been on the pump for almost a year
now. I have had many probalems with the pump itself
and the injection sites. I was just wondering if
people could tell me if they think that the pump has
improved their lives as diabetics? Has anyone found
drawbacks? Is there anyone out there who has had
problems with the pump? Does anyone wish they hadn't
gotten the pump? I have to do a thesis paper for my
English 112 class here at Middle TN State Univ. and I
was thinking about writing it about the pump vs.
shots. But I need some real opinions from both sides.
So anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. My email is
email @ redacted THANKS!

Do You Yahoo!?