Hi List,
Well as some of you can tell from my previous posts my husband and I have been
"trying" to get pregnant.  I had the ok from the doctor a few weeks ago.
Well, this morning the test CONFIRMED it :)   I am floating on cloud 9 right
now.  I called the docs and I am scheduled for an ultrasound Friday March 23.
I am ecstatic and I just wanted to share the good news.  I know that I am in
"dangerzone" right now but I am just working on keeping my bg's down and my
spirits up.

Thanks everyone for your support,
Mel and pumpy