Re: [IP] Huh?

I feel the same about this product!! Right now, as most of you know, I'm
awaiting the arival of my little 'Skippy'!! (MM 508) At first I was excited
about exchanging, for free, that pump to the new 511, mostly because it's
waterproof.However, if it doesn't give you the option to change what type of
tubing and all that, I'm not looking forward to it and I'll be happy to stick
with 'Skippy'!!
Take care,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!