[IP] Re: Paradigm

> Whoever the person was that came up with this designed should be shot and it
is difficult to think tht MM would even consider this as a 'saleable' type of
pump! >

Remember the Coca Cola change?? I saw a program on fiascos once, including the
cyclops car that had one headlight that turned with the steering wheel. I gave
my input on wanting to keep the slower clicking delivery of 0.1u due to my
sensitivity but I'll list this as another choice eliminated from my life. I
hopemy 507C last 9 years like my 2nd CPI/Lilly pump did!! YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!