[IP] Re: Old pump working (needs pumper)

> From: CM Ullom <email @ redacted>
>  It is a minimed 506. Ok its an old dino, but hey its a pump that works.  It
does a temp basal, basal and bolus. There is no square wave or dual wave on
it.  With some math, the temp basal can be used as a square wave. I still have
the owner's manual for this thing.  All the current sets that work for the
507-508 work on this thing.

In setting up my album on the Evolution of Pumps, I got out my manual to see
the features. It also has 6 basal rates. It's practically the same size as the
507C which I believe is the size of the 508? Beige in color, right?

My Q to you, C, how did you get to keep it? I had to turn mine in or pay $495
for it. I hear of others who have their old pumps and don't know how you
worked it out to keep them. I do have my CPI/Lilly 9200 because the MM rep
said I could since CPI went out of mfg pumps and it supplies weren't
available. No competition thataway. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!