[IP] Diabetes Stamp & Getting the Word Out

What better way to help 'Get the word out' than to use these stamps!  We all
need to mail things...even those of us that do the majority of our bill
payment via the Internet or by automatic payment from our accounts need to
send something in the mail once in a while!  This is one of the easiest
things that we as a group can do!  (Maybe we'll lobby next for a pumpers
stamp...hmmmm...there's an idea for the future!)  Just imagine, if we all
mailed at least one item a week (that is what I do,) that would be 3000+
educations sessions out there each week!

I just went to the Post Office to check when the new Diabetes Awareness stamp
would be in...I was told that the main office here in Cleveland was expecting
them with their shipment this Thursday.  All of my letters, resumes, cards,
and the 2 bills that I have to send via USPS will have these stamps on them.
I also plan to purchase 10 of them for all of my friends and relatives to use
(yes...it will be expensive!)

Just an FYI!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted

'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - Mary
Tyler Moore