Re: [IP] Emily's Glucowatch study

       The study sounds great!! Things would definetly improve for all of us
diabetics and the parents who take care of them!

       i was just wondering if you could tell me where the study is being
done and how it is that your daughter got in?? I've always wanted to be in a
study but could never figure out how to get into one.

       Thanks and take care,
       dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
       Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
       Soon, very soon!!!!