[IP] Top 100 Diabetes sites

Hi everyone,
  I hope this is okay for me to do:-)  I am a web designer & since I am
addicted to html I am always designing sites.  Anyway the reason I became a
website designer in the first place was to tell Ashleys story over the
internet.  Then recently I put together Ashley's Diabetes Information Center.
 Anything to make people aware!!!  I just wanted to let anyone with a
diabetes website know that I put together a Top 100 Diabetes Sites list.
There is already a few sites on there but, I of course want to give anyone on
this list a chance to join with their sites!!!   So here is the link  <A HREF="http://www.topsitelists.com/start/elviradarknight/">
If you have a diabetes site you might be interested in adding your site:-)
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)