[IP] Re: diabetes councelors

In a message dated 3/12/01 6:48:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> there is one that works in my cde's office!!
> she is great!  She does individual counseling,
> runs the support group and I had to interview
> with her before i was approved by her group
> for the pump.  They said if there is too much
> stress going on in your life it makes it harder
> to adjust to the pump.
> Faith and ??
> type 1 diagnosed 9-81
> started pumping 8-21-2000
> assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01

That is great Faith!!  I knew there must be some out there.  I think that is
a great idea for anyone.  Diabetes can be a very stressful disease!!
Especially for us parents trying to take care of a Diabetic!!  I would think
counceling would be very important!!!

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)