RE:[IP] Back and I need some advice pleeeeease

Try dipping a wash cloth in milk and then putting it on your skin.  Just as
Milk helps to cool the burring in your mouth when you eat spicy food this
should help your skin too. (too cool it off)  Also drink lots, and I mean,
lots of water.  When people are burned in fires fluid loss is one of the
main concerns there.  It will help to keep your skin hydrated.

Sheila Morris
NC moving to TX in 17 days