Re: [IP] Problems wearing pump

We tried the cell phone case and it's not bad just a bit bigger than
needed, however, the other day I found a case at Walmart which fits the
Dtron perfectly.  It doesn't say what type of case it is, but, I found
it on the eyeglass rack near the jewlery counter.  It may be for a small
cell phone, but, it was hanging by a cardboard holder and nothing
written on it indicated was it was used for.   It has a belt loop so you
can wear it on your belt or a clip that could be hung from a belt loop.
It comes in red, black and royal blue and cost $3.94.

Hope this helps.