[IP] new paradigm

I took a look at the web site.  Launch is stated as being 2/2002 (someone
mentioned this summer)  What is a 'bios' motor? Anyone have more info?

Great, just when I was hoping to make a decision...:~)

Off thread:  While taking my customary nightly hot bath, I noticed that the
Epsom Salt box had a 'not for diabetcs' warning.

Also off thread: What are those little black velcroed pouches include with
the DEX meter for? The  meters obviously don't fit in them.

Bob A