The school is working with me, but the counselor isn't quite sure as to how
to handle such a brittle diabetic. I get better results from the nurse who is
trying hard to educate herself on this. But when Natalee goes to high school
next year we will have to start again. Just wish there were more education
given to everyone at the schools on how to work with these students.