Re: [IP] MiniMed Paradigm - 511

Sorry, but MM must be CRAZY to even consider this type of device!!  I would
NEVER consider this pump for my son and the article is right, most insurance
companies would never consider this pump as a choice for their clients
because of the restriction and costs involved.  Whoever the person was that
came up with this designed should be shot and it is difficult to think tht MM
would even consider this as a 'saleable' type of pump!

Just my opinion, but quite frankly, I'm appalled!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA