[IP] Re: diabetic counseling

In a message dated 3/11/01 5:58:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>   Have you ever checked with the ADA about "Diabetes Councelors"?  I am
> thinking there must be some.  But, maybe I am wrong & there just should be
> some!!  You would think with the problems that new diabetics go through
> there
> would be councelors!!!

there is one that works in my cde's office!!
she is great!  She does individual counseling,
runs the support group and I had to interview
with her before i was approved by her group
for the pump.  They said if there is too much
stress going on in your life it makes it harder
to adjust to the pump.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000