Re: [IP] Regular Insulin in pump use

I have only used Regular insulin in my pump (over for years-Novolin R) and it
had worked fine.  My sister who is also on the pump uses Regular too.

For medical coverage look on the web for information on the HIPA Act (Health
Insurance Portability Act).  This is something that allows you to have health
insurance without being denied because of diabetes etc.  You do have to pay
for it and I don;t know how pricey it may be.

As you get low on supplies post your needs to the pumpers website and there
may be some people who can help with extra supplies.

Good Luck,  Linda