[IP] Old pump working (needs pumper)

If you happen to know anyone that would like to go on pump therapy,
but can't afford the initial cost of a pump. Well I have a good
deal. I would be willing to work something out with someone for
this pump.  It is a minimed 506. Ok its an old dino, but hey its a
pump that works.  It does a temp basal, basal and bolus. There is
no square wave or dual wave on it.  With some math, the temp basal
can be used as a square wave. I still have the owner's manual for
this thing.  All the current sets that work for the 507-508 work on
this thing.

Please feel free to contact me, off the list, if interested.

Do You Yahoo!?