[IP] five s's as to when you can disconnect from your pump

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001 email @ redacted wrote:

>and she told me to remember the 5 s's as to when you can disconnect from your
>pump....
>2) Shopping (When you go to try on different clothes)
>5) Sleeping(She told me that, but I'm not real sure it's a good idea, you
>won't be getting any insulin while you're sleeping and will probably wake up
>with a high blood sugar!)

I guess taking it off while shopping is a good idea (I've had lots of
experience figuring out where to put it while changing pants...but eventually
have to reconnect so I figure might as well leave it in)

SLEEPING: I don't know how one could take it off for sleep unless their basal
rate is zero for the entire night!!

CHECK THIS ONE OUT WITH DOCTOR BEFORE DOING!!

Yerachmiel