Re: [IP] Praise for parents of diabetics

email @ redacted writes:

>  We
> were going to the endo's at Children's Hospital and they told her that under
> no circumstances would they give her the pump while she is so unstable. So
> after 3 years of hearing that her unstableness is all our fault, I took her
> away from Children's and have found another Endo who is willing to allow
> Natalee to try the pump. I am hoping that this is what it is going to take
> get her on her way to leading a normal life
This really makes me angry that they made it your fault and kept her away
from the pump when it's a tool that might help her a lot.
Good for you for looking for an endo that will help!

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01