Re: [IP] Pump and swimming

Our MM rep told us that the new pump would be out late this summer and
anyone who purchased a MM pump after 3/5/01 would automatically be
upgraded at no charge for the 511.  It sounds like a terrific pump!!

Bev Paul

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Pump and swimming >Date: Sun, 11
Mar 2001 14:26:27 EST > >Great news for all you MM users. In case you
haven't heard, MM is coming out >with a new pump -- the 511, due out
early next year. I was fortunate enough >to see the prototype at our pump
support meeting this week. It's smaller than >the current 508, uses 1 AAA
battery (or is that AA??), and is waterproof!! >Nothing needs to be done
to make it waterproof either. Since many insurance >companies are
allowing upgrades when your warranty is out, all you 507 users >should be
able to upgrade as soon as it's released. Of course, my rep said >the 1st
new pumps would not go to upgrades, but to new pump users, but the >way I
figure, when Amy's 507c is out of warranty next June, there should be