Re: [IP] Caffeine & Blood Sugar Increase?

Andrew, the effects of coffee on BG are quite trivial in almost
everyone.  The amount of adrenalin it releases is too small to have
any measurable effect on BG.   I guess there will always be a few
outliers who really get excited with caffeine, but most pumpers and
diabetics can completely ignore any effect of coffee.  Lord knows, we
have enough real problems to deal with, like the delayed effects of
protein and fat.

<<<<<<<<<<I can get up in the morning and drink 12 oz. of coffee
and have perfect before and after blood sugar levels.
Could that be because the caffeine doesn't cause a
release of adrenalin for me because I am an addict or
is it YMMV? LOL

Andrea Seitz>>>>>>>>>>