Re: [IP] For parents -- caution -- it's long. :-)

Sue, Thanks for sharing your story. I too have learned from it. Matt only
being 12, and just celebrated his 2yr anniversary in Jan. I feel strongly
about what you've said about "forgetting" about diabetes every now and then.
I too try not to forget. It is then that I get a slap in the face, or a so
called wake up call.  Keep being the wonderfully supportive parent that your
are, and know that we all are in this together. If only we could just take
this disease on ourselves and free our children.......