Re: [IP] For parents -- caution -- it's long. :-)

Sorry you've had such a rude awakening, but wanted to let you know how very
much I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I've always felt that
Stephanie was wonderfully compliant (I know she was when she was a
toddler...she couldn't reach any food or drink for herself and we did
everything for her in terms of shots and testing). I'd like to think it would
all continue, but stories such as yours remind me that with puberty looming
and all the other issues she'll have to face just dealing with adolescence, I
can't hide my head in the sand. Unfortunately, it's all to easy to get
complacent, but I'll be more alert, thanks to your candor.

Betsy Sale, mom of 11.75 yo Stephanie (dxd at 4.5 years, pumping since