Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

     Thanks for writing back!! If I can do anything in the future for you,
just let me know. To answer your question about Skppy, he's still not here.
My insurance company is not cooperating!! They stink!!!! However, my doc is
optimistic and said, "Oh, you'll get this pump, don't you worry!!!  And nope,
I didn't know they were girls....why do you say that?? I looked at the
picture of Skippy and to me, it seemed like a boy. I don't know?
        As far as the humidity and the tape goes, I know that it doesn't
stick very well and my husband told md he's going duct tape! Says it fixes
everything!!! LOL...I think not... I'll let you know if it has any problems.
I really do hope you get the SS disability.(Even if I don't get it!! Hee
hee!!).. you can also try and get Medicaid. It's for people who don't have a
lot of income and they have serious medical conditions!! I was single when I
had to have my gallbladder taken out, so the doctor set me up to get
Medicaid...So, maybe if you talk to your doc, he'll set you up too??
Take care and good luck!!!'

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!