Re: [IP] Back and I need some advice pleeeeease

Lori that happened to me in Puerto Rico one time, I gave an old man $10.00 to take me to an isolated island early in the morning and he did not come back until late afternoon.  Needless to say I looked just like a Maine Lobster.When i came back home my lips were 3 times their size and then I got scabs, sorry to say My doctor didn't have any remedies, so I now go to the beach with long sleeves and pants.  By the way, I'm going to Mexico next month and was wondering if you ate and did you get sick?  I'm always terrified to eat in Mexico because I get so sick.  I now take packaged food and cut my trips short.

Julie Pea