Re: [IP] basal testing and other questions....

I'm not sure about caffine affecting my bg's, because I use creamer and
sweetener anytime I drink tea or coffee.  I do know that weight lifting can
cause your bg to raise quite a bit.  When I work out intensely, I need to
bolus before or when I start, depending on my bg.  I have been in the 300's
after playing hockey and lifting a lot of heavy weights.  You will need to
experiment to get it right, otherwise you will crash later.  Also, the
longer you exercise, the sooner the sugar in your blood will get used and
you can crash before you are done.  I passed out once, and almost did
another time. YMMV.
Good Luck