[IP] Back and I need some advice pleeeeease

Hello all, or H~ola as we said all last week in Mexico! I am back home, and
need some relatively fast advice, not in dire straights so don't take it
that way, but here is my situation:
I wore SPF of 48 all week in Cancun/Playacar Mexico, BUT Friday I used Ken's
bronzing oil, and it bronzed me to the tenth power plus!  I am burnt on
legs, chest, and back too bad.  I have called my doctor (not my endo, just
PCP ) and the dr on call said take Tylenol and hung up on me after saying he
couldn't  help me.  Believe me, I am going to file my complaint on him in
the morning, but for now, need some advice on what I could do, short of ER.
I have the usual liquid mass and its all over my back and arms, then my
front area where bathing suit was, is raw and tight, too dry.  I put on
several lotions, Vaseline Intensive care helped, but now I can't stand the
burning of that.
IF anyone has any idea what to do to sooth it, please email me privately, I
will get the answer faster as I get digests.
Many thanks, and will let you all know how the trip was after I heal a bit!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.