Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

Hi Lizzzzzzzzzzzz,

Thanks for being so sweet.  May god bless you.  Have you gotten Skippy yet?  You might have some problems with the humidity in Florida, if y9ou do let me know i have tried everything to get the tape to stick and know all the tricks.  By the way, did you know that the pump was a girl?  MIne is called Flora, named after my favorite aunt.  Just kidding,you don't have to change skippy's name.

Julie Pea