[IP] Pump and swimming

Great news for all you MM users. In case you haven't heard, MM is coming out
with a new pump -- the 511, due out early next year. I was fortunate enough
to see the prototype at our pump support meeting this week. It's smaller than
the current 508, uses 1 AAA battery (or is that AA??), and is waterproof!!
Nothing needs to be done to make it waterproof either. Since many insurance
companies are allowing upgrades when your warranty is out, all you 507 users
should be able to upgrade as soon as it's released. Of course, my rep said
the 1st new pumps would not go to upgrades, but to new pump users, but the
way I figure, when Amy's 507c is out of warranty next June, there should be
plenty to go around. Of course, I'd like to see a cure by then.....

Mom of Amy, pumping 2 1/2 yrs.