Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

   I really feel for you!!!! I'm not really sure I understand what you mean
by the, "End Stage", of diabetes. However, I really do wish you well and hope
that everything works out for you!!!!
       I know it's very hard sometimes with diabetes and think that anyone
who is diabetic should know that they are some of the most medically educated
people around. They know everything about diabetes, shots, nutrition,
medications, pumps/pumping, etc. And they are blessed to be so smart! The
unfortunete part is that they HAVE the diabetes (Some have other physical
conditions as well) and without it we most likely wouldn't know so much. I'm
really not sure if that's a fair trade off. However, I really do love the
fact that I can come here and learn so much from all of you!! You all are
really some very special people!!!! (Especially since no one has yelled at me
for writing such long posts!! :o)~   thanks!!)
Love to you all,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!