Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

Hi Liz,

My medical files would fill a stadium.  All of my aches and pains have been meticulously documented by some excellent doctors, I made sure of that.  I have on file chronic pain for the last ten years.  My insurance covers most of my medical bills but my co-pays are still around $200.00 per month just on medication.  I calculated that my meds would cost about $1200.00 per month without insurance and god forbid that you should get sick!  For this reason I hold on to my job as long as possible but it looks like the end of the line for my working days.  I bought a Lazy Boy chair for me and my 2 dogs in the event that I have to stay home.  My son is a doctor and I overheard him tell a friend that I was at the end stage of my diabetes.  I never thought of it that way.  will keep everyone posted about SS.

Julie Pea