Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

Hi Dan,

Not very encouraging.  I'll have to give it a lot of thought.  I had to laugh when you said you couldn't sit still and didn't have the energy to move, funny that's just how I feel.  Anyone working for the Social Security Adminstration and driving between New Orleans and Baton rouge beware, that's my daily route with my little neuropathic driving foot.

Julie Pea