[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #948

In a message dated 3/10/01 5:08:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Kim,
> We have tried regular therapist but the only one that really worked was one
> who had diabetes herself as a child. Finding one that has a "clue" to what
> it
> is like is hard.
> Crystal

Hi Crystal,
  Have you ever checked with the ADA about "Diabetes Councelors"?  I am
thinking there must be some.  But, maybe I am wrong & there just should be
some!!  You would think with the problems that new diabetics go through there
would be councelors!!!