[IP] Static Electricity

Hi All,
I wrote a couple of days ago about having trouble with static electricity and
how I haven't had a problem in months.  Well I guess I spoke to soon because
Thursday morning 4:00 a.m. my pump alarm went off.
I went downstairs to call MM to verify that all I  needed to do was re-program
it and I was right.
They do have a new gold lined case that they are sending me but I just had to
re-program it and away I went.
The only time I seem to be having problems with the static is here in winter
time and hopefully spring will be around the corner,  But right now it is
still snowing!
pumping since 4.20.99
dx'd 3.85
P.S.  Still need a name for my green 508?  Any suggestions?