Re: [IP] bolus for a low blood sugar

  I am sorry that you are still not doing well.  You really need to work on
your basal settings and the best way to do that is to do the fasting BG
testing as described in the book.  It is  hopeful that if you can get your
basals set you wil start to even out a bit more and not have to chase those
numbers around.  We sure had to do this with Josh until I finally read more
about the basals and got his Dawn Phenomenon under control.  Once I got that
under control it seems like the rest was easily managed without those
horrible ups and downs.  I too was ready to quit on the pump WAAAY before we
gave it time and way before I managed to read P.I.  I am sorry to say that it
took me over 6 months before I got to reading it.  Pure laziness I'm afraid!!
 Anyway, we are now VERY pleased with how things are going and after a whole
year ++ Josh's A1C fianlly has come down...a WHOLE point!!!  So it really is
worth it.

  Keep asking the questions and let us help you Linda, and DON'T give up.
Not Yey!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA