Re: [IP] re: praise to parents; counselors for kids

Sylvia,  I think what you are doing is AWESOME!!!! I know that there are a
lot of other parents out there, including ME, who would love to be able to do
what you are doing just because it would help them understand more about this
dreadful disease!! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!
My love to all,
dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!