Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

has anyone out there been able to get SS disability with similar or less
ailments or conditions?  I need some encouragement because i hurt so badly
every day.
>Julie Pea

I don't know if this will help you, but J.D. went down in November to apply
because of his eyes and neuropathy.  After making their decision, they have
sent his case back for review.  He applied because of his eyes and
neuropathy( He has neuropathy in all 4 extremeties).   In New York you are
allowed to make no maore than $740 a month in wages to stay qualified for
Social Security Disability.  He had to go part-time at his job and it has
hurt us alot.  We have been lucky that even though he has lost his
insurance, my insurance his excellent.  It was a gamble when he went down to
apply.  It takes up to 6 months we were told to get a decision.