Re: [IP] Fwd: Re: Social Security Disability

>y.  has anyone out there been ab
>le to get SS disability with similar or less ailments or conditions?  I
>need some encouragement because i hurt so badly every day.

I don't know oyur system but there has recently been another post from a
person in a similar situation to yours.  So far the only conclusion drawn
is that the first thing you must do is explain the situation to your endo
and if he's willing, he & you will start the application process.

Sorry to hear fo your pain.  It's very frustrating.  You must be a strong
person to be able to cope with that and work!  Best wishes.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).