[IP] speaking of big babies

I had a son in 1980 weighing in at 12lb 5oz. I was not diabetic at the time.
In 1982 while pregnant with my daughter I was told I had gestational
diabetes and to avoid sugar. The only advice I was given! I was told that it
would go away after the baby was born. She weighed less than 8lbs. With my
3rd child I did not have gestational diabetes and he weighed just a little
over 6lbs. I was diagnosed in 1997. I am fairly sure it was caught early
because I had the same test a year before and it did not show up at that
time. Very quickly the orals did not work for me And I went on insulin with
in a year. I felt so much better. I have been on an insulin pump now for 3
weeks and feel even better. This is wonderful.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card