[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Camp counselor needed?


  The best place to ask is at your local ADA or JDRF office.  They will know 
about the kid's camps in your area.  Good Luck!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA  
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml