  I hope this helps. I did check and you can get in to chat.

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to

Select a chat room by clicking on box

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room} Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it
Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open
In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]
 Sharon ----- email @ redacted will work
In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it

Many peoples like to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS!Remember to BE NICE to one and another. Remember no one pump is the best pump for everyone, it is having a pump and using it that is what is important.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!
Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK too. But try to chat you just may like it!! So..............

                       REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY