At 05:14 PM 3/10/01 mamma wrote:
 >Hello my name is sharon I would like to join this chat room but don't
 >know how to get there or get in could you please help me !!!!! I hope
 >you get this soon and answer me thanks sharon

Just go to our web page at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ . Scroll down
the page and look for the word Chat on the left. Or you can go directly, by
using: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml . Select the chat room you
want and press GO. You'll be asked for your user name (email address in all
lower case) and your password (the word pumper). That's all there is to it.
Have fun.