[IP] Changing sites

Pumping now for two months and everything is going great!  As a new pumper I
have a question.  When you change a site with about one days supply of insulin
in the pump, do you change the site again when you start new insulin, or do
you put in the new insulin, prime the pump, then insert into the old (one day
old) site?  Currently I change the site whenever I start new insulin
regardless of how long it has been in use.