[IP] Camp counselor needed?

 Just wondering if any of you know where I can  find
information on these camps? I am 20 year old diabetic,
I have been a counselor for camps in Mississippi and
Alabama, and I think I would love to be one at such a
camp that deals with me in every aspect!! I I love
kids, camps and coming to love somewhat diabetes! LOL
so I think this would be perfect for me! If any of you
know please let me know!! Thanks for all the help thus
dgs Nov 4,1999
pumping Feb. 19,2001

- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,

Do You Yahoo!?