Re: [IP] recent diabetic

  I was diagnosed as a fresman in college a19 Nov 4,
99 and got my pump Feb 19,2001. So I tried everthing
for the first year then I deciede I wanted the pump,
and talked with my WONDERFUL AND SUPPORTIVE endo, and
got a little more stable, then the next visit I got
approved!!! So now Here I am with, and haven't felt
this good in a long long time!  I did go through
thinking NO I don't want to be connected to something
24/7. When I first got dignosed, I had a soriorty
sister that had a pump. SHe pulled me aside and told
me to really consider it, and she showed me hers and
then I talk to my endo about it and HERE I AM! So I
belive we all go through it, but I wish I would have
done this a year ago!  GOOD LUCK! We are all behind

- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,

Do You Yahoo!?