Re: [IP] Spreading the word about pumps

  I know that it is an on-going thing all over the world.  But what I don't
understand it WHY???  If pump therapy has been around since the 60's then why
aren't the doctors getting training in this area in med schools?  And if MDs
are required CECs each year then why aren't endos being required to take a
CEC course on the newest therapies?  These are the types of things that, as a
mom of a dm child, I get so frustrated hearing about the troubles others
have.  I am SOOO grateful that we have not personally had ANY troubles, which
is totally weird since we are followed by military doctors and have
military/government insurance!  But it does not make any sense to me that
ANYONE should be questioning this type of therapy!!

  I guess it will have to be enough that I and my son Joshua, are educating
our local area at this time.  I just feel like I NEED to do more to help all
the others out there having a really difficult time!

Thanks for listening guys, and thanks for all of your support.  You are THE

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA - who is learning ALL about pumps from a GREAT example!!