Re: [IP] Praise for parents of diabetics

  Read my story about DM camps that was following this thread.  Your NAtalee
DEFINATELY could benefit from being with other DM kids.  What a world of
difference it makes on them to be with other kids ding the same things!  And
I'm talking about over 100 other kids all her age and younger!!!  If you want
the phone number and more detailed info about this camp write to me off list
and I will give that information to you.  PLUS, if you can, you can even be a
counselor or volunteer of some sort which will let your daughter go fo FREE
and you can keep an eye on her as well.  That is how I got started and now I
would even go without Josh, it is THAT much FUN!!!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA