Re: [IP] Problems wearing pump

Bud,

  Have you thought of trying the Waist Pouch?  This is what my son uses.  It
is a pouch on an elastic strap with velcro and you wear it aroundyour waist
under your clothes.  It is a very soft material, comes in various colors and
is also good in taking care of any static electricity problems.  I got Josh's
on line at the Diabetes Store.  I think that Dis and/or MM both carry a
similar form of this too!  They are very inexpensive and washable.  I also
use liquid embroidery and actually write on the puch that it is an Insulin
Pump and Humalog.

Hope this helps!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua